Understanding Surface Safe
With all the changes that have come from the onset of COVID 19 many of us have become hyperaware of the importance of disinfecting surfaces to maintain a healthy working and living environment. Whether a person is a germaphobe or not, it is crucial to thoroughly disinfect surfaces that are high touch and contact. Surface Experts specializes in the repair to small damage to counter tops, floors, bathtubs, cabinets and other hard surfaces; so naturally we felt like we could find a solution to disinfecting those same surfaces that we repair.
- Surface Safe gives a peace of mind to employees who are working in recently occupied apartments or hotel rooms. Our customers can rest assured due to an even and thorough coverage of all the hard reach spots and a disinfectant that kills 99.99% viruses and bacteria in 60 seconds.
- Surface Safe gives a peace of mind to our customers’ customers. Whether its a door hanger, tent card on a table top or a window sign, prospective residents know that this property is taking action to disinfect it’s surfaces and provide a safe environment for its residents.
- Turn process of recently vacated apartments is expedited by disinfecting all the surfaces prior to entry. With such a quick kill time, maintenance and other vendors can safely enter a unit and complete the turn process in a timely manor.
What is electrostatic disinfection?
Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean. As the chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside, backside, and hard to reach areas with the disinfecting agent. This process ensures 100% coverage, versus misting or fogging which can only guaranty approximately 65% coverage due to the difficulty of controlling mist and fog distribution.
Benefits of electrostatic disinfection?
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as COVID-19, influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- For desktops, floors and walls that need to be absolutely spotless, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option. The same goes for equipment and hard to reach places
- Leaves no residue
Do I need to wipe the area after it is sprayed?
No you do not need to wipe the surface after spraying the disinfecting solution. Allow the solution to air dry. This ensures that the surface will remain wet for the required 1 minute to kill viruses.
What are the disinfectant kill times?
Kills 99.99 percent of viruses in one minute. – Kills 99.99 percent of bacteria in two minutes. – Kills 99.99 percent of fungi and molds in three minutes. – Kills Mycobacterium tuberculosis in three minutes.