Key Benefits of Our Repairs
- Repairs to Occupied Units
- Minimal odor
- Quick - Repairs complete in 1 hour, ready to use in 4.
- Quick Response Times—Can typically schedule repair within 2-4 days of your call.
Common Annual Inspection Damages We Repair:
- Trip Hazards—Torn or ripped vinyl flooring, or cracked/uneven tile flooring
- Countertops—Burns, knife cuts, chips to laminate, solid surface, or tile
- Bath Tubs— Chipped, cracked, or stained fiberglass, enamel or acrylic tubs & shower surrounds
- Sinks —Rusted overflow, chips, cracks, or stains
How Surface Experts Helps You
Surface Experts is here to help when your annual HUD Inspection finds trip hazards, or surfaces that cannot be cleaned, such as burned countertops, chipped sinks, or cracked bathtubs. We work with your tight timeline, quickly repairing damage in occupied units.
At Surface Experts, we specialize in repairs to the small-scale damage that turns up in HUD Inspections, providing you an alternative to replacement or resurfacing, and offering a repair option with low-disturbance to your residents. Our repairs focus on repairing just the spot that’s damaged, saving you the cost of surface replacement. Residents do not have to leave the unit during repairs. We use minimal product, creating little odor disturbance, and our repairs have a quick turnaround time—even bathtubs can be used within 4 hours of repair.
You can count on us to answer your call, schedule your repairs promptly, and show up when you need us. Contact Surface Experts today and make your HUD Inspection repairs a breeze for yourself and your residents.